7 Quick Takes Friday -1


My First  7 Quick Takes Friday-Vol1 from www.conversiondiary.com

----1----
Why do things just pop up without warning? I had things planned out and everything went out of schedule, or did I not pay close attention around ?
Anyways! I had to enjoy what I was doing. Though sparkle was not keeping that very well ( a stomach infection), I had to attend a workshop. It was not like someone had pointed a gun on my head to attend it; however it was way to stay away from feeding sparkle as doc suggested that I feed him a little less till his stomach calms down and also a chance to meet all my old colleagues.

I did return home early, and found sparkle to be more active than the previous day. (we both hardly slept that night due to his stomach-poor baby)

As I see Sparkle achieving his milestone on his way to become a naughty toddler, I am kind of  keep checking Maple's pics as a toddler
---2---
Plans for weekend is a little unsure due to sparkle's health, however will still try to care for my newly planted parsley, carrot and ginger (I forgot to mention tat I am on a venture ti begin by kitchen garden, will post some pics later), visit a friend (have met a newly wedded friend of mine since sparkle's birth) got to buy a gift too. I also wanted to try my hand on making marshmallow  from the recipe i got from here and some brownies from recipe I found here

Hoping that I'm able to get something at least done.

---3---
We are planning for Sparkles 1st birthday, I know its way in advance that I am doing it.  Goa being a extreme tourist and celebration spot, it would be difficult to get a venue or caterers later. I have already done with my guest list, and my god can u believe it its almost 200 people. I better directly get him married off na!
That how we are here, have a big family and friend circle!(Is it required that 1st b'day be so off the ratio? More of adults than kids! )
Just praying that we get a good place to host the party.


Maple's Bday cake!

---4---
Talking about parties, has already started to get me excited. I got to buy so many things. So lot of shopping coming up. During Maple's bday I had got her a lovely dress stiched, but with boys I don't have any idea. Do they have a lot option!
We were all girls at home so no idea at all about special occasion  clothes for boys. Help needed there.


---5---
When shopping is involved, spending is obvious. So need a budget also I guess to my weekend I got to add that also as a week end task. Week task list is going up!

---6---

New at 7 quick takes you see! may be next time I shall have more quick takes

---7---
:) Have a lovely weekend friends! God bless you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Favorites

Five favorite-{2}

{Pretty Happy Funny Real}