Journey of a girl.



From my childhood, i use to think that I was my papa's and mama's angel. No sooner did I get my sisters, I re-designated myself as their guardian,adviser, friend, partners in crime etc etc. Then came my college life and working life, wherein I became roommate and close friend to my friends.

After marriage, my God! should I say I had a rapid change in my shades of life. From wife -->daughter-in-law-->sister-in-law-->aunty-->and most beautiful of all a MOTHER!

In all the phases, we ladies have taken responsibilities and have ascertained that we accomplish them to our best.
I am constantly asking almighty to bless all  with the grace, love and patience to carry forward all our duties and undertake new ones on my way of life!  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Favorites

Five favorite-{2}

{Pretty Happy Funny Real}