Octobers here!



Hoping & Praying...

Yea, I am hoping for a relaxed month with a lot of nesting experience, it gives me so much joy to do cleaning and making new stuff. 

I am praying for my safe delivery and a healthy child. God give me the strength to get the baby safely to this world you have prepared for it.

Before I go on I have decided to name my sweet kids with blog names: so my daughter is gonna be called Maple & expecting baby would be called baby as for now.
Last week was a roller coaster ride for me. As mentioned in my previous post, I have cleaned the entire ground floor off cobweb and dust. Washed all my bed sheets. Maple's visit to Dentist. Organized a sudden dinner for ma sister's family. It was nice to have kids and oldies at home together. Yesterday I organized  Maple's & my wardrobes. And also enjoyed a cool movie & lunch with family.

Thing to do before the our tiny baby comes:

Pack bags for baby & Mama
Tag things in kitchen, fridge & Maple's room to assist ma-in-law in finding thing when I am at hospital.
Arrange the bed Spreads, napkins, baby range of soaps, powder etc.
Oh there is lot still to be done.

God please guide me through!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Favorites

Five favorite-{2}

{Pretty Happy Funny Real}