Mission lampshade!



This is how my current lampshade looks like, not so clean of course, it has stain of white paint on it and is much more worn out. So I did some surfing to find out if I could myself change the shade cloth. 
And bang! I can... So this weekend mission is to try out changing the lamp shade covering.
  • All I would need is a nice piece of vintage cloth.
  • Good pair of scissors to cut paper and fabric
  • Spray adhesive, craft glue, or fabric glue
  • And I am planning use a nice lace that I have in stock, for the edges!
Now how do I wait till weekend...?

Update:
The weekend was really hectic, didn't find time to completely finish my mission Lampshade, however I did initiate the process: Old cloth removes, structure cleaned, measurement drawn on paper & paper cutting done...now what remains is, find a perfect cloth for the shade (i know the most important part!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Favorites

Five favorite-{2}

{Pretty Happy Funny Real}