Oh where are the days flying?


My God! Have you shorten the days, or are seconds tricking more quickly! All I know is that it becomes morning, then a rushy day, and cling it bedtime!

September is blowing off like a storm; in another 5 days, its gone. Am I feeling it cause I am due next month? or was it really that fast. Last week was a long vacation, rested thoroughly, went through an active nesting mania- I pulled out all the curtain in my house and washed them till they were spotless.

Let me share a recipe of washing here, especially for curtains that have been neglected for more then 2-3 months:
1. Hot water
2. washing powder
3. vinegar
4. washing soda (optional)
5. Vanish liquid/powder

Method:
After making sure that the color on your curtain won't leave them easily, fill a bucket of hot water and add all the above ingredient. Soak in your curtains and leave over nite. In the morning a quick brush in the dirtiest section and little scrub all over the clothing. Finally rinse the curtain and just tell me if you r not smiling. I definitely was full of joy to get back my curtains as new back. (Buying new one are really costly these days)

I do use this method on my hubby's white shirts also to remove stains and other stubborn dirt!

So finally all my windows have fresh and clean curtains. Now the next mission is  cobweb expulsion from every nook & corner, I am actually turning lazy on that front or was it that I didn't find any time for that. Whatever may be the reason, it definitely on the top on my to do list this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Favorites

Five favorite-{2}

{Pretty Happy Funny Real}