There so much happing:


March month was like a storm, it came and went by and I didn't even realize.We visited my in-law for Easter. And with sparkle its like I am dreaming, he is 6 month old already
Oh i thoroughly enjoyed our Easter. Maple made so many friend there, she was almost playing with them for the whole day, will post some pics later.

here are two new clicks:

April will start with me going back to my routine office work. Hence inorder to avoid the monotonous shades in my life, I have planned to add all new color into it. begining with:
1. puchse of a new cell phone to capture every thing tat make me smile and happy
2. Buy a sewing machine to try my hand into making things
3. making more clear area for my sparkle, whoz soon gonna explore things and places around him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Favorites

Five favorite-{2}

{Pretty Happy Funny Real}