Monday again!


No I am not complaining! I had a very nice weekend. Many of my to do list things done.
Above all, Sparkle is all fine and happy.

Talking about weekend,

  • I bought in my monthly supplies within my budget
  • Made the brownies I mentioned in my last post (Maple loved it)
  • Revived an old shoe rack.
  • Deep Cleaned my Bathroom using idea from here
  and

greatest feeling of fulfillment was going to church was so refreshing. There were 5 (Sparkle included) babies just few months old last Sunday at the church. Every time I see a baby, I feel its a proof that God loves human being so much.

I know I should have clicked some pics of all the cuties, :( I don't carry my phone to church).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Favorites

Five favorite-{2}

{Pretty Happy Funny Real}