Wow Bronies!

I had tried making these brownies earlier from here. They however didn't look like the ones in the pictures shown. It was very hard and very bitter, though were eatable with whipped cream. Yesterday when I saw these, I couldn't delay the process of baking them again. So this time, I went through so many different recipes and finally did it this way (mine look more dark!)

They looked lot better then what appears on the screen. How to make a beautiful thing look bad, is a skill to be learnt from me! I need to purchase a good camera :(
Ingredients:

1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
1 egg (am not a fan of egg, else most of the recipe count for 2 eggs)
handful of chocolate chunks
1/2 a cup butter
1 tsp of vanilla ext
1 tbsp of raisin or cranberry (optional)
and since my batter was thick, I added in a 2 tsp of milk cream

Directions:

Mix butter and sugar until creamy, then add in egg and whisk till sugar melts
To this mixture add cocoa and mix till well incorporated. Add in the flour. if the batter too thick put milk cream. and finally add chocolate chunks (if you want the chocolaty taste to set in, u may melt the chocolate initially with the butter- I had done that last time)

Pour in the batter into the well greased tin and baked at moderate gas mark for 22-25 min. If the top crust looks glossy, bake it further for 5 min on a high gas mark.

And then we all had it warm with cream. It was so yummy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Favorites

Five favorite-{2}

{Pretty Happy Funny Real}